- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Just Dance Orkney collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, subject and message.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Just Dance Orkney with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for our newsletter
Just Dance Orkney may also receive your data from the following sources:
- mydancestore.co.uk via our online shop at https://jda.mydancestore.co.uk/
How will we use your data?
Just Dance Orkney collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your enquiries via the contact form
- Share news and updates with you via our newsletter
When Just Dance Orkney processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Just Dance Orkney securely stores your data using the Active Campaign Customer Relationship Management system. For more information visit: https://www.activecampaign.com/
Just Dance Orkney would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing through signing up to our newsletter, requesting directly, signing up for classes or by any other means, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Just Dance Orkney from contacting you for marketing purposes or any other reason.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Just Dance Orkney would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Just Dance Orkney for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Just Dance Orkney correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Just Dance Orkney to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Just Dance Orkney erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Just Dance Orkney restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Just Dance Orkney’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Just Dance Orkney transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07860 794306
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Just Dance Orkney uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Just Dance Orkney uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Just Dance Orkney sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 07860 794306
Or write to us at: Crowness Crescent, Hatston Industrial Estate, Kirkwall, KW15 1GJ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Just Dance Orkney has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please find details for the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/