Each new pupil is entitled to a 2 week trial period which is a flat rate charge of £20.00.After this fees are paid monthly on the 1st of each month by Direct Debit, with the firstmonth being a double payment. The length of each term will vary but usually falls thesame as the school term dates. Full payment is required even if the pupil is absent.Missed classes will not be deducted. If fees are not paid when due, parents may beasked to remove their child from the school until full payment is made. Please informus of any change of address or contact details. We take payments using GoCardless.
It is important that all pupils acquire the correct clothing and shoes for their dance classes. All items are available for purchase from our online shop at very reasonable prices. We have a small stock of Ballet shoes and tights available from the school office. A list of the correct uniforms can be found on the noticeboard. Please ensure long hair is tied up in an appropriate style. Hair should be in a bun for ballet.
We cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings. All clothing should be named.
Students are required to purchase the full uniform by the end of their first term if they wish to continue.
It is important that everyone reads and abides by these simple guidelines. Anyone notcomplying with the following may be denied participation:
- Pupils should be punctual for their classes.
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn in any class.
- Correct uniform should be worn for each class, new students should havepurchased this by the end of their first month.
- Pupils must treat the studio, all teachers, staff and fellow pupils with respect.
- No chewing gum, food or drink other than still juice or water is allowed in class.
- Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet before the start of class.
- Good attendance is expected. If you are unable to attend a class please inform Jo.
- If classes are continuously missed you may be removed from the class or asked tomove to a lower grade.
- At show time pupils are expected to commit to rehearsals if they wish to perform.Please inform Jo asap if you cannot attend scheduled rehearsals.
- Last but not least…..work hard and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- Parents are asked to give 4 weeks notice, in writing, when withdrawing a childfrom a class. Your direct debit will then be cancelled.
- Just Dance does not offer any refunds for missed classes due to your owncircumstances or for cancelled classes due to factors out of our control, e.g.adverse weather/natural disasters. An alternative will be offered where possible.
- No refunds will be issued for any student who withdraws from a class mid term ordecides not to return once fees have been paid. If any fees/bills are leftoutstanding you will be invoiced for these.
- Payments are final.
- Parents/Guardians should declare any medical conditions that we should beaware of and keep all contact details up to date. If you move house or changeyour number please inform us.
- Please inform us if you sign up to any other dance classes outside of Just Dance.Students should not attend classes of the same style with a different school. Weare a family at this school and we value your loyalty.
- Classes which have 3 or less students enrolled may cease or be combined withanother class. This is at the Principals discretion and you will be notified in writingshould this be necessary.
- Students should not attend classes if they are unwell. We cannot accept liabilityfor any illnesses passed from dancer to dancer or if a child becomes ill duringclass.
- Just Dance reserves the right to refuse entry or ask a student to leave if theteacher believes they are not fit to participate.
- Students are welcome to watch their class if they are injured or another illnesswhich is not contagious.
- Just Dance cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal itemsor injury whilst attending their class or on the property.