Each new pupil is entitled to 2 taster classes which are payable on the day at the start of the class. After this fees are paid termly and a one off registration fee of £15.00 is required to be paid to enrol at the school.
Fees are paid termly. The length of each term will vary but usually falls the same as the school term dates. Full payment is required even if the pupil is absent. Missed classes will not be deducted. If fees are not paid when due, parents may be asked to remove their child from the school until full payment is made. Please inform us of any change of address or contact details. We accept payment by Bacs or cash.
It is important that all pupils acquire the correct clothing and shoes for their dance classes. All items are available for purchase from our online shop at very reasonable prices. We have a small stock of Ballet shoes and tights available from the school office. A list of the correct uniforms can be found on the noticeboard. Please ensure long hair is tied up in an appropriate style. Hair should be in a bun for ballet.
We cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings. All clothing should be named.
Students are required to purchase the full uniform by the end of their first term if they wish to continue.
It is important that everyone reads and abides by these simple guidelines. Anyone not complying with the following may be denied participation:
- Pupils should be punctual for their classes.
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn in any class.
- Pupils must treat the studio, all teachers, staff and fellow pupils with respect.
- No chewing gum, food or drink other than still juice or water is allowed in class.
- Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet before the start of class.
- Good attendance is expected. If you are unable to attend a class please inform Jo or Shirley. If classes are continuously missed you may be removed from the class asked to move to a lower grade.
- At show time pupils are expected to commit to rehearsals. Please inform Jo or Shirley asap if you cannot attend scheduled rehearsals.
- Last but not least…..work hard and have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- Parents are asked to give at least 2 weeks notice, in writing, when withdrawing a child from a class.
- Just Dance does not offer any refunds for missed classes due to your own circumstances or for cancelled classes due to factors out of our control, e.g. adverse weather/natural disasters.
- No refunds will be issued for any student who withdraws from a class mid term or decides not to return once fees have been paid. Payments are final.
- Parents/Guardians should declare any medical conditions that we should be aware of and keep all contact details up to date. If you move house or change your number please inform us.
- Classes which have 3 or less students enrolled may cease or be combined with another class. This is at the Principals discretion and you will be notified in writing should this be necessary.
- Students should not attend classes if they are unwell. We cannot accept liability for any illnesses passed from dancer to dancer or if a child becomes ill during class. Just Dance reserves the right to refuse entry or ask a student to leave if the teacher believes they are not fit to participate. Students are welcome to watch their class if they are injured or another illness which is not contagious.
- Just Dance cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or injury whilst attending their class or on the property.